The Kaiju have wrecked the place. The Jaeger Academy needs you!
Are you brave enough to face the beasts?
Are you brave enough to face the beasts?
2. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 6 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons who are resident in Great Britain and or the Republic of Ireland.
3. All entrants who are minors must have parental/guardian consent to enter this Promotion and their parent or guardian must agree to these Terms for themselves and on behalf of the entrant. By entering this Promotion each entrant confirms that he/she has obtained such consent and agrees to be bound by these Terms and confirms that he or she has obtained the required parental/guardian consent.
4. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Turner Broadcasting System Europe Limited of Turner House, 16 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7HS, United Kingdom (“Turner”).
5. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/pacificrim (the “Website”).
6. No employee or family member of an employee of Turner or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
7. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Turner, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Turner.
8. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Great Britain. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Turner shall be final.
9. For the avoidance of doubt a computer and internet access is required to enter this Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in this Promotion.
10. No purchase of any product is required to enter this Promotion.
11. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Turner reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
12. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Turner reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
13. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:01 on 05 March 2018 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 25 March 2018 (“Closing Date”).
14. Entrants may enter by:
14.1. acting in accordance with these Terms; and
14.2. submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, resident address, date of birth, email address and telephone number);
15. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) will be entered into the prize draw to be held within one (1) day of the Closing Date (“Draw”), where the first Valid Entry randomly selected from the Draw (the “Main Winner”) shall win the Main Prize (defined below), and the next ten (10) Valid Entries to the Main Winner (each a “Runner Up” and collectively referred to as the “Runners Up”) shall each win the Runner Up Prize (defined below).
For the purposes of this Promotion, Main Winner and Runners Up shall collectively be referred to as the “Winners” and each a “Winner”.
16. The Main Winner shall win the following (“Main Prize”):
16.1. one (1) Nintendo Switch Neon Red/Neon Blue;
16.2. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising goodie bag which shall include the following:
16.2.1. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded t-shirt, of the exact model and size to be determined by Turner in its absolute discretion;
16.2.2. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded notebook;
16.2.3. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded key ring;
16.2.4. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded powerbank; and
16.2.5. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded water bottle
17. Each Runner Up shall win one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising goodie bag which shall include the following (“Runner Up Prize”):
17.1. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded t-shirt, of the exact model and size to be determined by Turner in its absolute discretion;
17.2. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded notebook;
17.3. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded key ring;
17.4. one (1) Pacific Rim Uprising branded powerbank; and
18. Before being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize, the potential winner will be required to:
18.1. prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/ or similar government issued identification.
19. Failure to provide Turner with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Turner may result in the Winner forfeiting their Prize and Turner drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
20. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Prize, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, transportation, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize at paragraph 18 above will be borne solely by the Winners
21. It is the responsibility of the Winners to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Turner.
22. Each Winner will be notified by email via the email address provided at entry into the Promotion within one (1) day of the Draw (“Notification”).
23. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
24. The delivery details of the Prize shall be determined by Turner in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prize (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to each Winner at Notification.
25. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the Promotion for any reason.
26. In the event that Turner cannot contact the potential winners within fourteen (14) days of the Notification or the potential winners are unavailable to retrieve the Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Turner shall draw another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
27. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the Promotion for any reason.
28. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Turner’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
29. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Turner shall be final.
30. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Turner accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
31. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Turner reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
32. Each Winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Turner and each Winner consents to Turner using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
33. The details of each Winner (including name and country of residence) will be made available on the relevant pages of the Website.
34. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Turner nor any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion competition or as a result of accepting any Prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Turner are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant´s or any other person´s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude Turner’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of such entity’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
35. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Turner and accordingly Turner may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Turner as a result thereof.
36. Turner reserves the right to:
36.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
36.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Turner;
36.3. where Turner reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
36.4. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Turner competition or promotion within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date;
36.5. where Turner reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or 36.6. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
37. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Turner has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. Each Winner will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
38. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
39. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.